Monday, November 13, 2006

The Master's House


We had really nice week. One of the main events is that we had the privilege to visit the house of the Master. This is something we can do once a year or in special occasions. I still can’t believe that we are here and we can do these things. We are especially thankful for the timing as the kids could only go after the age of nine years old. Nadia just turned nine last month. For the kids to learn the history by actually seeing these holy places is amazing. It is located few blocks from the kid’s school. I believe it is the only residence of the Baha’i family that were built during Abdu’l-Baha’s time most of the holy residence were rented or bought since the holy family was here in exile from Iran. Later on this also because the resident of Shoghi Effendi and Ruhiyyih Khanum.

On a personnel level also this is a very special place for me as that is where my dad has his room and lived here during Shoghi Effendi’s time away from the rest of his family that had returned to Iran. It is so wonderful feeling to walk around and see the little things that I recall from stories that my dad used to tell us a children.

Below is the general update of this week.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 9:37:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at those cute little babies, I wait to see them in a month.

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 9:37:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me
-Badi

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 at 5:41:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those babies are big girls now and growing way too fast!!! pls stop feeding them May!! I can't keep up with eating...oopss...i think I stopped growing a while ago so that won't work!! ;)
Love and kisses!!!
-bahiyyih

 
At Saturday, November 18, 2006 at 3:53:00 PM PST, Blogger May & Naim said...

Badi, We can't wait to see you all soon. The kids are counting the days.

Ba, My problem is all the clothes they have are getting small all at once. If I could stop feeding them for a while I would but sorry can't do. The kids ask everyone they meet if they knew their tia's. We miss you alot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home