Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Holiday

This is such a special time of the year as this month have a holiday for most of the religions I can think of. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, and Bodhi Day. Wish you all a wonderful Eid al Adha, and a happy New year full of love and happines

Things are good with us here. We had a wonderful time with Hilary, Nesreen, Badi and Daniel. I will post some of the pictures from their visit soon. The girls are out of school and enjoying the time off. The weather is actually cold. For some one like me who got used to Florida it is very very cold. I feel like no matter what we do to heat the house it is not warm enough. The insulation is really bad and things are not set for cold weather. As I understand it is only about two months of cold weather a year. That is long enough for me.

The girls and I studied Arabic for two hours this morning and they are taking a short break watching TV (Tarzan in Arabic) and they are laughing more at the characters speaking Arabic than on what is going on in the movie. I better get ready as I told them we will be going to the Mall before we go to their tennis class soon. I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful holidays.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 31, 2006 at 9:47:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cousins,
We did fireworcks last night and it was fun! I hope you can come when we do it the next time.
miss you all,
love verity

 
At Tuesday, January 2, 2007 at 10:32:00 PM PST, Blogger May & Naim said...

Verity,

Not much is going on here for NEW YEAR but we had nice dinner with friends. I wish we will be in the USA next next for New Year also. Say Hi to Luran and Uncle Nadim and Aunt Ayyako.

Love, Yasmeen and Nadia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home