Saturday, February 02, 2008

Family Wedding

So much to write about but it is getting really late and I got to get up early for work. But I had promissed Afsanh "my brothers wife" to post the pictures from this wedding. The bride is related to us through my father’s family. The groom is Afsanh's cousin. The grooms parents and his sister with her family are serving here. Really amazing family.


They looked absolutely perfect for each other. The Wedding was beautiful the reading and the program was really nice and they both had a radiant smiles that brightened the wedding.




Afsahne's aunt and her daughter.. I meet them for the first time but had a great connection


The middle couple is the groom’s sister and her husband who are serving here the other couple are friends serving here. Actually she is Naim's sister’s husband cousin. See with the Iranian you never alone you always find family any where you go :)

This was fun as one couple took a picture sitting like this and some people started picking on them and some how they ended up going around and taking pictures of several other couples with the same sitting.

Uncle and Aunts of the bride. I had an amazing time talking to them as few minutes after talking we started talking figured out exactly how we are related and then were talking about my grandparents and their house and it brought back all the wonderful memory form me as a child visiting my grandparents. They were telling me all kind of things about my father’s side of the family in Iran whom they knew so well.



2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 1:08:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! what amazing connections!
May you look more beautifull every day!!
It looks like your are winning the competition. (remember:))
love ya,
Ba

 
At Monday, February 4, 2008 at 7:01:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moon,

It looks like you got to go out without the kids. Glad you had a great time.
Good people are always remembered..Got to talk to your Math teacher ha... I am sure Badi & Golrokh are being remembered in Jordan now....I hope we all create good memories for our kids as our parents/grandparents did. Kisses for the girls, we can't wait to see you all.

Love,
Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home