Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time flies


I can’t believe it has been weeks since I posted. Sorry for that. I can’t even think of how can I start updating you. So much happening everyday is it really unbelievable. I am getting more and more involved with work and the kids have there exams this week. A lot of the friends from our orientation group that we came at the same time are leaving so lots of good bye gathering. New friends and pilgrims are here. Another amazing wedding for an awesome couple I can write pages just on that. One of the people that had a huge impact on Yasmeen and Nadia’s last year here been Dan and Gazalah who left last week to go back to the United States. That was really hard on all of us specially Yasmeen and Nadia as they had developed this amazing connection with both of them and attended Islam and Quran study classes that Gazalah conducted in their home with a group of youth and kindly allowed the kids to join. The knowledge and the love that she gave them will always be with them and we are very thankful for that.

Dear friends from back home Greg and Mary are here in their pilgrimage and we been spending any free time that they have together. Having them around it makes this place feels like home and home sick some how with the short 10 days they been here it has been so amazing. I will try to upload some pictures and put them on and will write more update when I am not on the run. Just wanted to tell you that just because I am not writing it is not that I have not been thinking of you all in the same way even thought I am not there I feel you in my heart always. Some things in life and feelings just do not change no matter how far apart we are.




























1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 1:18:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moon,

It is nice to see all these beautiful couples getting married.

It looks like mary and Greh are having a great time.

Love you and miss you!
Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home