Monday, August 13, 2007

The Farahvashi's visit

I finally have the chance to upload the pictures from the Farahvashi's visit. We had an amazing visit. I will try my best to pick a few pictures to give you a feel of what happened.

It is hard to capture the beauty and majesty of the Baha'i Shrines and their garden's in pictures



On the way to the Dead Sea..This was fun.. It feels like home...

Hard to sink - dead sea

Back to the Baha'i Holy Places..









The Old City of Akka







HOT ;)


Lets see how silly can we get Shhh ..mom is taking pictures.. Jesus Christ's Mother’s home an amazing church is built over it



Back to Haifa Beach It is hard to say GOODBYE

3 Comments:

At Saturday, August 18, 2007 at 5:58:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yasmeen and Nadia,

I miss you, I wish you can visit us soon.

Love

Roushan

 
At Monday, August 20, 2007 at 2:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just a short note to you to say how much I enjoy seeing all the photos to you at the World Center. I wish I could have a copy of the photos but I have them in my heart and mind.
I love May's letter's and I keep all the copies of the letters that Nadra and Nabil print out for me in a special folder.
All my love to all of you,
Grandma Jean

 
At Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 2:32:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is naveed I can't wait for you guys to come,I realy miss you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home