Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Morris's Family Visit

So many nice pictures hard to pick what to post and what to write about. Daniel did a good job saving all the pictures for me by day before her left. I will try to pick the highlights of each of the 10 day they spent here.

Day 1
Visited the Shrine of the Bab, then went to the visitor center for some hot tea. Finished just on time to pick up Nadia from school. Yasmeen had hurt her foot the night before just bad enough not to go to school but well enough to spend time with the family and go around with us.




From there we walked to several holy places around the Shrine area and then walked to the market area and got so lunch


Later that evening we had a wonderful dinner at Hoda's home. Where the Morris family visited with old friends that they had not seen for several years.




Day 2 To Be Continued :)

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 3, 2007 at 7:22:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year baby. I pray this year will be peaceful for all.

I miss you and the girls... this was a very quit new year for us.. the first time I remember that we did not spend with family. Felt lonley just the 4 of us.. oh we went to Marshall's house for a party but we missed all of you.

Give the girls a BIG hug.

Love U

 
At Wednesday, January 3, 2007 at 7:23:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... I could not go passed the first pictures I want some of those oranges :)

 
At Thursday, January 4, 2007 at 4:54:00 AM PST, Blogger Al & Tawnia said...

It's been a while that I've been able to log on. I checked to what you guys have been up to! I read the last blog that Nesreen was coming but, am so surprised that her visit is already over. Then, I looked at the calendar and yup...it's already 2007! hahaha We've been busy with the floor in our house and next week we install wood floors. Long story short, am glad to hear all is well with you and the kids are adapting. I think you write beautifully and am touched with each blog you post. From my heart to you,
Have a Happy New Year and tell Naim hello and kiss the kids for me. - Tawn

 
At Friday, January 5, 2007 at 3:54:00 AM PST, Blogger May & Naim said...

Oranges are everywhere. All kinds, sizes and tastes. Reminds you with the old days back home when we used to sit next to the sobah and eat so much oranges, bomally, and grapefruits. Now the girls and I do the same we sit and eat and eat until we have the try full of peals. I really miss you and love you a lot.

 
At Sunday, January 7, 2007 at 6:03:00 PM PST, Blogger Nesreen Akhtarkhavari said...

We had a great time. Thanks May for the post. It was really special is everyway, and more special that you were there. We want you to know that you and the girls and naim are in our hear and mind at all time. And as Rosa the great said, be confident that anytime you need us, we will be there. You know that our homes and hearts are always open to all of you.

Thank you for a special and memorable time.

With all my love,

Nesreen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home