Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tuff week

Not that much to write about but here I am with short update. Last couple of weeks had been really tuff as I got really sick and was in bed for 5 days. I am feeling so much better but still don’t feel 100% myself. In term of the development of the girls it was a very exciting week. They are watching more of the Arabic TV and actually enjoying it. They are starting to talk in Arabic using full sentences. Simple sentences but it is big improvements. They both took such a good care of me and helped fixed the meals and got things ready.

Thanks to Nesreen and Hilary who helped us while they were here the house is more organized and things look more like home. Just what I needed when I was home for long time.

This week also I am starting to work more regular hours and starting to feel more involved with the project. It has been really exiting and I am very much enjoying learning new things and using a lot of the things I learned in the past few years. The office is here in Haifa but the project in Akka so I end up going there whenever we have something going on site. Akka is about 35 minutes from Haifa. The people I am working with are amazing. My boss is very smart and I have a lot to learn from him. I have always been lucky that God sends amazing people my way to work with and learn from and share with them what I know.

The girls and I been playing cards games. Until now I am still the champion but they are learning very fast and I am sure soon I will lose my title. Naim is doing well and been working hard as usual. He came home early today complain that he was not feeling great and went to bed early. I hope that he did not get whatever it is I had.

Well, that is really about it for these last few days. Hope you all are doing well and keeping warm. For the friends and family who are in Florida enjoy the warm weather. We miss you all.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 11:46:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moon,

Hope you all are feeling better. Yes, we are enjoying the warm weather here in FLA. We even brought the warm weather to OK when we visited Hasson in Dec. Now it is really freezing in OK, and I am sure also in IL.

Came back home soon, we miss you!
Love,
Susan

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 at 6:44:00 PM PST, Blogger Al & Tawnia said...

I hope you are feeling better! It's very hard taking care of the family when you aren't feeling well! The girls were angels to take care of you! I've finally posted since my last one in Dec. Check out what we've been doing. Sounds like your visit with Nesreen and her family went very well. It made me think of our 6 weeks there this summer. I read Susan's post about Hussein in OK. Where is he in OK? Update me on him. The guys ask me about him from time to time. They would love to call him. Email me when you are 100 %....As always, Love, Tawnia

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 at 9:04:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moon,

We had a great weekend.. we really enjoyed having Susan and family and we all missed having you guys to help :). Bahram's birthday did not feel the same without the girls .. there were too many boys soccer games and all the tuff stuff.. Yasmeen would have loved it.. and Nana, Jeania's girls missed having you around to baby them and ME...I missed my angel girls.

Thanks for calling and your wishes but that was not enough and we wanted you with us.

Love,

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 at 10:01:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better, I wish I could have been there to make soup for you with Nadia-famous potato and apple hot soup:)
and to put my cold hands on your beautifull eyes to make you feel better...
I promise it will get warmer there soon...sping in Haifa is amazingly gorgeous! and it will give you higher spirits.
It's been cold and rainy here as well but I know that cold desert wind is what bites.
Big HUGGG for you to keep warmer!!

I am battling Organic 11 now so that's taking up all my days and nights.

Hugs to the girls and Naim,
Bahiyyih

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home