Monday, June 11, 2007

Midnight Update

It is midnight and I was working again. I guess that is a good sign, that I actually use work to relax, that means I really like what I am doing. I am still working part time and spending the evening studying with the kids or that is the main thing we do.

We are in our final exam week two more weeks and the girls will finish with this school year. I can’t believe that we are actually going to make it. I know don’t count your chicken before they hatch or something like that, so I will wait to write about it in two weeks.

This week Grandma Suzi and Grandpa Bart are visiting. They are still getting adjusted to the new time. With the exam week it is hard but we are managing to keep a balance between studying and enjoying some family time. Yesterday we went to Bahji since the kids were off I had the chance to take them and spend few hours there. I will update you with few pictures and promises a good email with better English (notice I did not say good English just better) that I will write before midnight after the kids finish their exams. Goodnight for now..

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 11, 2007 at 8:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tahirih said...

Love the photos!!
Is Naim the photographer??

 
At Friday, June 15, 2007 at 12:40:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh I like the pictures with everybody. You all look great!! even grandma Suzi looks quite spunk for all the travels:) I absolutely LOOoooooooooove the pictures my girlies playing at the beach!!! When I think about them I see them laughing and so sweet to each other, just like they are in those pictures in the water.

Love you soo much May.
-Bahiyyih

 

Post a Comment

<< Home