Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Quick Update

I could not sleep so I started couple of hours ago wanted to do few minutes of work and not sure how it is already 2:30 am. I figured since it is already late and I will be tired tomorrow anyway, I checked my email and the comments in the blog and decided to take few minutes to update my blog.

Just when I thought my life can not get more busy, I was wrong. I know it is absolutely crazy. But you will be happy to know that a lot of it I am enjoying very much. Well except for the part that I had to go to the kids school for about 3 days to translate a 2 hours test for Yasmeen each time. It is this general exam to evaluate the schools and they will take some % of it and add it to their final report. So some one at the school had this brilliant idea that I can go and translate for her. Let me tell you it is not easy to try to translate without giving any hint then she looks at me with her puppy eyes and ask me if she gave the right answer and I had to say I can’t tell you; thank God it is over. The good thing about it is I can really see where is here strength and what is her weakness and will help me to work with here specially in the math.

I know that I can get very talkative when I am tired, so I will just stop talking and add few pictures which I know is what you are waiting for.

Vahid's and his beautiful Wife "May" visiting from Florida


At Jordan River by Tiberas – Walking around all the wonderful memories as a child were coming back. The kids had a wonderful time, I loved watching them being so close to nature.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 8:38:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiii May,
I am here in sunrise with Mamaneh. I am trying to talk to her with my great Farsi;) and she was asking about how you all are. So I am sharing all the photos with her and she said she is Heigly hoshalshodam...i guess very happy to see the pictures.
She wants you to go to Turkey so she can see you. Heighly dusodaram!!! i don't understand that part;) Kissses from both of us.
LOVE you tons,
Bahiyyih

 
At Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 7:10:00 AM PDT, Blogger Carolyn said...

Thanks for the comments. It's good to read about all your happenings.

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 1:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tahirih said...

Hi May,
Ba & I went up to Cleveland last weekend for Nadina's wedding.
It was BEAUTIFUL!
I shared the blog photos with Leva (Dude;) Nadina's sister. She absolutely loved the ones with the girls and the bunnies. Jan, Farid and family all send their love to you all.
Miss you sooo much!

 
At Friday, June 1, 2007 at 4:22:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mayito,
Wish you were here so I could give you a big hug and wish you a very Happy, Happy Birthday.

God bless you!
Love,
AC

 
At Friday, June 1, 2007 at 6:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tahirih said...

Happy Birth-Day May!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
A big Hug,
Love,
Ta

 
At Friday, June 1, 2007 at 6:29:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tahirih said...

May,
Here is the website:
www.facebook.com

 
At Sunday, June 3, 2007 at 1:19:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at the babies grow
-Badi

 
At Saturday, June 9, 2007 at 9:31:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma is there??? I reaaaaaaaaly wish to see pictures of you all sometime. Have a great visit. PLease let me know if you need anything from here. The Daries are coming for pilgramage this month.

Love ya TTTons,
ba

 

Post a Comment

<< Home