Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Ayyam-i-Ha

This is an amazing time of the year for our family. The spirit in the house is high, flowers, gifts, candy, chocolate and lots of actions, activities, parties and serve projects. We are having a wonderful time and enjoying every minute of these special days of Ayyam-i-Ha. I hope you all are doing the same.

I am really looking forward to the fast as it is a very specially time for me. beside all the spiritual part of it; I love waking up early and it forces others in our home to do the same ;0 specially those of us who don't like to wake up in the morning no need to mention names :)

Wish you a wonderful day and Happy Ayyam-i-Ha full of all the beautiful things your heart desire.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 9:28:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, even with all your sorrows, I can tell the wonderful experience you are having, and how you are learning the meaning of our lifes.
I love to read about you living there and it makes me be so happy for you.
Say hi to everyone.
Zuly!!!!

 
At Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 4:03:00 AM PST, Blogger Marco Oliveira said...

I wish you a spiritual uplifting fast.
Baha’i greetings from Lisbon.
:-)

 
At Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 1:16:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and best wishes for Nawruz. Those days are good family days and full of love as always.

0.5$ to 50 million $ prizes soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home